Colourful england

A fool's attempt to capture the beauty of nature with a canon 450d, a bag of Sigma lenses and too little talent.

Monday 20 October 2008

A Lonely Tree

Righty ho... next image:


I took this a few weeks ago when walking around Loughborough.  Normally we go somewhere more interesting, as the landscape around here is a little flat and dull... but it was a nice day and sometimes it's nice to reacquaint yourself.

Saw this tree sitting on its own on a hill, and knew it was worth a shot. Fired off a few bracketed shots, trying to find an interesting foreground, and initially thought I'd failed... but later I came back to this shot and realised it had potential.

I think the colours have worked out really well on this one, and I like the nice clean composition.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home